The Voices In My Head

Rambling thoughts that help me evolve

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Two Wolves

Posted by Zoe at 8:33 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home

Translate

Popular Posts

  • My first college paper.... ever... on respect
    This was my first ever college paper for English 111. I said I'd share since I had some help from Facebook friends with some of these i...
  • Kids in Hollywood
    I am extremely sickened by the so-called humor that a surprising number of people are posting on social media regarding Justin Bieber. I h...
  • Gravity
     I experienced the movie Gravity yesterday, just after I had to deal with something that was extremely difficult for me. I mean excruciati...
  • In the time of Kali
    I'll start off with this mini explanation I read on Kali this morning: About Kali (pronounced KAL-ee): This ultra-powerful Hindu god...
  • Lack of communication....
     Sometimes the line between being right and wrong is very fine, other times, it's nearly impossible to distinguish the two. Yet again, o...
  • The game
    Although life itself is mortal, life experiences are not unlike a video game. You attempt each level with the idea that you will progress to...
  • The end to a lifelong procrastination
    Good morning, I said to myself this a.m, upon arising to 3 eager wagging tails, crisp fall air and the smell of coffee brewing from a set ti...
  • In the spirit of the hawk
    Animals tell us things; if we listen. Since my childhood, I've noticed Red-tailed hawks soaring over me when I'm going through a t...
  • Grandfather
    Roots push deeper into the soil As each bud blossoms on a new branch. The trunk is strong and no one knows when the first seed took sprou...
  • On Decisions....
    I went to the Oconaluftee River and I asked it to carry me where I needed to go. "Come to the center", said The River. But the...

Followers

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2013 (15)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (5)
  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ▼  2010 (4)
    • ▼  August (3)
      • That useless box
      • Two Wolves
      • On Decisions....
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2008 (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
  • ►  2004 (1)
    • ►  August (1)
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.