Awhile back, I had this dream that scared me. I think I wrote it somewhere in the unorganized mess of half-finished journals I have laying around. I never have thought it through, though. I was just reading the Tibetan Art of Living and one of the key points of health and happiness is acceptance. It went on and on about it for two pages. When I reached the end of the section, a flash of that scary dream entered my mind and suddenly, the dream wasn't as frightening.
The dream was just the letters on a ouija board and it repeatedly spelled the word "accept" until the word appeared over the board on what could only be described as Scrabble letter blocks.
A C C E P T A N C E
Why do I have SO much trouble with this? I always think that I DO accept who I am, but I keep coming back to this same place. I'm not getting anywhere.
HOW do I accept? What don't I accept? How do I answer a question like this?